Friday, February 24, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa's 50th

 Over the summer we celebrated my grandma and grandpa Salter's 50th wedding anniversary.  It was so fun to get together with cousins and aunts and uncles.  My grandma was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer when Jaxon was born and was going through chemo and radiation treatments during the summer.  We were all so happy to get together with her and grandpa to celebrate 50 whole years of marriage!  The are both the most amazing people, and I look up to them soo much.  Every time I have talked to my grandma in the last year she has been so positive, it always makes me look at my trials in a different light.. here she is going through Chemo and not complaining!  She means so much to me.
Here is Jaxon swinging with Suzie at the Cabin we stayed in for the anniversary party.

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about the golden jubilee party. I organized a baby shower for my sister in law at one the stylish San Francisco venues last month. Did the entire arrangements single handed. Flower decorations and lightings were really beautiful. Also gifted a pretty neck piece matching to her dress.

    ReplyDelete